- NANO MESO SOLUTION
- LIPOSOMED PEELS
- CHEMICAL PEELS
- POST-TREATMENT PRODUCTS
- COMPLEMENTARY PRODUCTS
- FACTOR G
- RETI AGE
- SESGEN 32
- HIDRADERM HYAL
- HIDRADERM TRX
- AZELAC RU
Preparation for peel treatment
Please follow the outline below to prepare for your Sesderma Peel treatments.
- Use of Sesderma daily care products prior to your peel will prepare the skin, allow for better treatment results and reduce the risk of complications. This is recommended but not mandatory.
- If you are lactating, pregnant or may be pregnant, some gentle peels may be advised: Ferulac classic, ArgiPeel, LactiPeel and GlicoPeel classic.
- Do not go to a tanning bed two weeks prior to treatment. This practice should be discontinued, due to increased risk of skin cancer and signs of aging.
- It is recommended that extended sun exposure be avoided, especially in the 10 days prior to treatment.
- It is recommended to delay use of tretinoin, benzoyl peroxide and high-percentage AHA and BHA products for approximately 5 days prior to treatment. Consult your physician before temporarily discontinuing use of any prescription medications.
Post-procedure skin peels tips
- After receiving a Sesderma peel, you should not necessarily expect to “peel”. Light flaking in a few localized areas for 3 to 5 days and residual redness for approximately 1 to 12 hours post-procedure is typical.
- As with all peels and treatments, it is recommended that makeup not be applied the day of treatment, as is ideal to allow the skin to stabilize and rest overnight; however, makeup may be applied 2 to 4 hours after the treatment if desired.
- To minimize side effects and maximize results, use the post-peel kid for 3 to7 days or until flaking has resolved. Ensures your skin is soothed and hydrated following
- Treatments such us chemical peels, microdermabrasion, or IPL.
- If the skin feels thigh, apply Nomelan C cream or SilkSeS pomade to moisture as needed.
- It is recommended that other topical medications or AHAs products not be applied to the skin seven days post-procedure, as they may cause irritation.
- It is recommended to delay use of tretinoin, benzoyl peroxide, five days post-procedure.
- Avoid direct sun exposure and excessive heat. Use sunscreens with high SPF.
- Do not go to a tanning bed for at least two weeks post-procedure (risk of cancer, premature aging).
- Do not pull on any loosening or peeling skin. This could potentially cause hyperpigmentation and infection.
- Do not have electrolysis, facial waxing or use depilatories for approximately 5 days.
There are no products in this category