- NANO MESO SOLUTION
- LIPOSOMED PEELS
- CHEMICAL PEELS
- POST-TREATMENT PRODUCTS
- COMPLEMENTARY PRODUCTS
Contains ingredients which act treating the wrinkles on 4 different levels: epidermis, dermo-epidermal Union, dermis and hypodermis
Fill, decreases the depth of wrinkles. Prevents the formation of new ones.
Regenerates and restructures the dermal matrix to stimulate the synthesis of collagen, elastin, fibronectin, and hyaluronic acid synthesized substances which stop the passage of years.
Provides intense hydration and improves skin appearance: smooth and luminous.
Firms and provides loss of elasticity over time.
Hyaluronic acid of high and very low molecular weight, fibroblast stimulators mimetic peptides, fermented sweet black tea, soluble collagen, gotu kola, niacinamide, urea.
Fillderma lips is a gel that is injected into the dermis. Implant duration depends on the deep and place of injection, with a media of 6 to 9 months.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
• The filler must be injected by qualified doctors who have received appropriate training in injection techniques for filling facial wrinkles.
• Before treatment, the patient should be informed about the device indications, contraindications and unwanted side effects.
• Disinfect the area to be treated. Ensure to perform the injection on sterile conditions.
• Syringes and needles are of single use. Not reusable.
• Before applying the filler, keep the product at room temperature for 30 minutes.
• The amount injected depends on the pressure exerted or on the desired level of correction.
• If the treated area turns white (pallid skin), immediately stop the injection and massage until the skin regains its normal color.
• Before applying the filler, press the syringe plunger until you see a small drop on the tip of the needle.