- NANO MESO SOLUTION
- LIPOSOMED PEELS
- CHEMICAL PEELS
- POST-TREATMENT PRODUCTS
- COMPLEMENTARY PRODUCTS
High molecular weight hyaluronic acid, very low molecular weight liposomed hyaluronic acid, liposomed fermented sweet black tea, liposomed centella asiatica, liposomed niacinamide, liposomed urea, collagen, liposomed peptides and active ingredients with toning effect.
Fillderma lips is a gel that is injected into the dermis. Implant duration depends on the deep and place of injection, with a media of 6 to 9 months.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
• The filler must be injected by qualified doctors who have received appropriate training in injection techniques for filling facial wrinkles.
• Before treatment, the patient should be informed about the device indications, contraindications and unwanted side effects.
• Disinfect the area to be treated. Ensure to perform the injection on sterile conditions.
• Syringes and needles are of single use. Not reusable.
• Before applying the filler, keep the product at room temperature for 30 minutes.
• The amount injected depends on the pressure exerted or on the desired level of correction.
• If the treated area turns white (pallid skin), immediately stop the injection and massage until the skin regains its normal color.
• Before applying the filler, press the syringe plunger until you see a small drop on the tip of the needle.