- NANO MESO SOLUTION
- LIPOSOMED PEELS
- CHEMICAL PEELS
- POST-TREATMENT PRODUCTS
- COMPLEMENTARY PRODUCTS
- Non-buffered hydroalcoholic solution: pH 0.5
- Painless: no analgesics are needed during their use.
- The depth of the peel will depend on the number of coats applied.
- Maximum application per session: 5 ml.
- Results in 7 days: renewed, luminous skin with a homogeneous color and texture.
- There is no induction of hyper- or hypopigmentations.
- Number of treatments: 3 or 4 peels with 21 to 30-day intervals.
1. Cleanse and degrease the area and protect sensitive regions with Silkses moisturizing skin protector.
2. Apply Nomelan Fenol Light, Medium, FD or KH on the area to be treated by tapping and using gauze soaked with the solution. Apply evenly and quickly without rubbing.
- Spread the product until the earlobes and the forehead2, mm behind the hairline.
- Allow every coat to dry (around 2-3 minutes) before applying the next one.
- If necessary, apply Nomelan fenol fortefocally over the lesion (barcode lines, deep wrinkles, lentigines…) using gauze or a cotton swab soaked with the solution.
3. The number of coats will depend on skin type / thickness and the planned endpoint. The higher the number of coats applied, deeper will be the effect.
- In light skins (phototypes I-III), 2 to 4 coat are recommended.